Monday, March 29, 2010

When Daisy met Donald

A few days ago we went to the Disney Store and came across the new Pook-a-Looz, I have a few already from other places but the DS had a lot of different ones. I bought myself a piglet (his huge ears are adorable) and then decided later on after work that I wanted to get our puppy Daisy one to play with.

It was a decision between Donald and Pluto. The family said to get her Pluto, but I decided because she was Daisy it was only fitting to get her a Donald.



It was supposed to be an Easter present, but she is just so cute that I couldn't wait to give her a new toy to play with. She actually didn't know what to do with him at first, but I believe he is now one of her favorites :)






Yep! Just thought I'd share some pictures of her :)

Later Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment