Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Room-Mate Survey

Aloha!

Since everyone seems to be doing these on their blogs I'll post mine too :) If you want to room or chat to see if we'd be good roomies, comment me! :D I love meeting new people and would love to have a few friends before I head down there!

1. Your name?:
Cesilie

2. Are you legal (over 21)?:
Not yet :p oct 22nd! lol

3. Male or female?:
Female

4. Gay, straight, bi (optional):
Straight~ I LOOOOOOVE my life long boyfriend (13 years, i'm not kidding! I've known him since 3rd grade!) Brent :)

5. Where do you live?:
cali!

6. What role will you have at Disney?:
Quick Service Food and Bev.

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?:
Fall, 8/18!!

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at?
Carnegie Plaza, since thats our only option!

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?:
It honestly doesn't matter :) Whatever works

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?:
I'll be in wellness so our parties will consist of martenellis (a tradition me and my girls here party with) and movies :)
I like parties, but I don't go to them very often

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?:
Oh man, anything Italian I LOOOVE. However, I suck at cooking because i have the best cook in the world (my mom) living with me! lol. I shall be learning how to cook these next 5 months

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?:
Funny, Spunky, Mature

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?:
Music: basically anything but rap and most country. I grew up on the 80s tunes and have been in and out of bands (oh btw, i'll be bringing a guitar and a ukulele along with me!) and love all the indie music out there
Movies: I'll admit, i LOOOOVE blood and gore! the more gruesome the better >:D
and of course all things Disney!

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?:
No

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic):
Nope!

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?:
honestly i'm a bit of both. if I have to be somewhere the next day I'll be a morning person, otherwise I'm up til 2-3 in the AM! lol

17. Are you driving or flying down?:
Driving

18. What do you do for fun?:
play music with my bf, xbox (i'm a video game nerd, the xbox and TV will be coming too! lol), mess around with dangerous animals (i have a pet shark, a few eels, and a lion fish!) watch movies and have martenelli partys :)

19. What is your favorite quote?:
hmm... I have quite a few so it would be hard to pick just one

20. What are you most excited about in being in the DLRCP?:
Meeting new people fersure! and the fact that i'll be out of modesto! WOOOO!

21. Favorite things to do when not working:
surfin' or going to monterey with Brent :D xbox... chillan :)

22. Name one good quality about yourself:
I am myself, no one can change that :)

23. Name one bad quality about yourself:
I tend to be hot-headed when people try to change my views

24: Your college:
modesto junior college currently, then CSU Monterey Bay in fall of 11

25: Your major:
Marine Biology and minoring in Business

26. Any medical conditions (optional):
Nope, although I bruised my brain in 3 places 2 years ago and I can be a ditz LOL

27. Are you messy/tidy?:
I'm a very organized person, I hate losing things lol

28. Anything else you want to state:
Not really! lol just message me if you wanna talk! I'm totally up to making new friends

29. Favorite Disney movie?
oh gosh, I have to pick just ONE!?
hmm... The love bug :D I'm in the process of buying and restoring a bug to total herbieness

30. How many times have you been to Disney?
5 times :)

31. Favorite park?
Disneyland

32. Favorite ride?
Big Thunder! OHOH and TOWER OF TERRORRRRRRR.. DUN DUN DUUUUUN!

33. Favorite show?
Aladdin

34. Favorite resort?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Grand Californian Hotel. its so pretty and really lodge like :)

35. Favorite dining?
I've never really ate in the park

36. Favorite character? S
titch!!!

37. I prefer to sleep in a room that:
I can pretty much sleep anywhere and through anything, don't worry, I don't snore, sleepwalk, or sleeptalk! :D

38. I like to go to bed:
whenever

39. I sleep better when the room is:
Doesn't really matter usually i just fall asleep.

40. I would prefer guests:
as often as everyone else likes :) I love having people over to hangout and watch movies or play video games with. I'm used to having about 6-7 guys around (my band and then the bf and his friends lol) doing nada :) Plus Brent is waiting to hear back from DLR and if he gets accepted he will probably be over a lot A LOT :D

41. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that:
advances on me sexually? I love my bf, and don't want people who are going to try to advance... idk if thats a problem with Disney but I'd like to avoid it.
Also, obsessive cussing is not something I find entertaining or fun to live with

42. Do you snore:
nope!

44. On your day off what time would you wake up:
depends on how late i was up the following night, I'm really just a go-with-the-flow sorta gal :)


so there you have it :) lets be room-mates! :D

Later Days!

1 comment:

  1. hey! Have you found a roommate yet? I'm not 100% sure I'll be living in housing, but I plan on finding out soon.

    ReplyDelete