Thursday, March 25, 2010

Disney Classes

Hello there!

Today I decided I should get online and start actually looking at what classes Disney has to offer me while I'm down there!

I'm really interested in the Marketing You class! It seems like it would be a really neat class and I've heard wonderful things about it! Plus its 3 units!


I'm hoping that MJC will be willing to give me the full 12 units I will be taking there. According to Disney the work part of our job is also counted as units. If you work for 6-7 months you get a full 9 units! Well, I plan on being there the entire time, so I hope to also get those 9 units... Which would bring me to 12! Full time! WOO! Bad part, I have no clue if JC will take the units.... There are quite a few posters up over campus and I have a meeting scheduled with a counselor there but its not for another month... OH! And I forgot to request it off from work Dx *writes that down on to do list*.


Its been day 10 today since I got my phone call acceptance, but still no purple folder. I want that dang thing to come!! LOL. I've been checking the mail as soon as I get home JUST to see if theres anything there for me.... just bills. :p Which is the opposite of what I'm looking for...



OH and back to the classes, does anyone know if FAFSA is still eligible if you go to school in Disney? Thats pretty much how I live because my work place currently doesn't have very many hours for us (i get about 3.5-8 hours a week if I'm lucky).


On a completely random note, tomorrow at Forever 21 (where I work) we launch our new TWIST line... which is all Alice in Wonderland themed! Can you say STOKED? Our TWIST lines are usually my favorite so I'm hoping for some new stuff to hopefully take down to Disney with me!


Anyways, if you guys know the answer to any of my questions please comment me!

Later Days!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I go to San Diego State University, and I know that FAFSA will cover me if I get in, as long as I have a full time status... but I believe it depends on your school.

    ReplyDelete