Friday, March 26, 2010

Interview time for Brent!


Today Brent (my sweet handsome loving other half) had his interview with Disneyland! :D He said it went GREAT! YAAAAYY *does a happy dance* I'm so happy for him and now I ask all of you to send some prayers his way that he'll be allowed into the program!

He said his interviewer was really nice and asked him straightforward questions, unlike mine. She asked about why he wants to work there and how would he re-act to room-mates and if he was in custodial how he would like cleaning up after people. His answers were spot on! Since he has a larger family he is perfectly used to having tons of people around and cleaning up after them :)

I'm pretty sure he'll get in. I'm really excited right now... as this begins the countdown to the response!
Let Day 1 Begin!!

Until then....

Later Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment